The Busellato Jet STAR CNC Router is affordably priced, yet feature-rich. This CNC Router puts Busellato strength and quality within the reach of any shop that can justify nested based machinery. Built on the same chassis as the larger Optima series, the STAR is still equipped with Busellato's signature unloading device with dust collection, 4-way Vector air jets to nearly eliminate residual dust. The unloading device allows unloading during the next machining cycle, nearly doubling the production potential of the machine. Complete with the same Genesis Evolution software programming package found on all Busellato machines.
- Boring head with 12 vericals, 4 horizontals and X axis grooving saw
- Automatic tool length measuring device
- Mobile PC console for flexible shop floor layout
- Panel evacuation device for off-line unloading
- 10 hp HSK-F63 electrospindle 24000 rpm
- 10 position linear tool changer
- Electospindle and tool changer are both "aggregate-ready"
- Genesis Evolution programming software
- True PC control with Windows XP
Click here to email the Product Manager for this product line or call us at
Feel free to ask any product or process related questions or describe how we can assist you with your project.