The Casadei PS520 Thickness Planer was conceived and developed with reliability, strength, and precision as the core objective. This heavy duty machine features a closed fabricated steel plate construction creating a highly rigid machine frame. The ground and polished worktable has four lifting screws and side guides on each side providing a deflection free system for heavy stock removal. Advanced control including powered table movement, digital position readout, four speed feed adjustment, and an ergonomically positioned operator panel provide the tools required for a high quality and efficient operation.
- Working width 520 mm
- Working height (min/max.) 3/300 mm
- Max. depth of cut 8 mm
- Cutterblock diam. /no. of knives 120/4 mm/no.
- Cutterblock speed 4500 rpm
- 4 feed speeds of workpiece 5-8-12-18 m/min
- Air velocity 20 m/sec
- Air consumption 1300 m3/h
- Net weight 695 Kg
- Main motor power 50 Hz 5,5 (7,5) kW (HP)
- 60 Hz 6,6 (9) kW (HP)